Wash and Wax
A Wipe on, Wipe Off Formula. No Water needed to wash off!
Eliminate the hose and running water using our Wash & Wax! Wash and Wax breaks down and removes dirt and grime, leaving a layer of protective wax and polymer on the surface. Use it on all exterior surfaces (paint, chrome, plastic, windows, wheels & door jams)
Saves 100’s of gallons of water used to wash cars the “traditional way and it replaces the many products used.
Wash and Wax will Clean, Polish and Protect your vehicles surfaces. All CroftgateUSA products are formulated with the highest quality ingredients by a team of scientists dedicated to producing quality products with the lowest environmental impact
You will need: 2 micro fiber towels each folded two times. Small bucket to hold 1/2 to 1 gallon of water.
*Use micro fiber towels. *Begin at the top of the vehicle working your way down.
Cleaning 1-2 vehicles: Use 1/2 to 1 gallons of water with ½ to 1 ounce Wash and Wax added.
1. Dip one of the folded micro fiber towels into the bucket to ensure complete saturation.
2. Ring out only to the point where the towel stops dripping, leaving it very damp/wet.
3. Proceed to wipe/wash over one area/panel at a time.
4. Take the second dry, clean micro fiber towel and wipe dry the just cleaned area.
5. Repeat steps 1 through 4 until the complete vehicle is clean, rewetting the micro fiber as needed.
Cleaning multiple vehicles /Detailers: Use 3 to 5 gallons of water with 3-4 ounces Wash and Wax.
Follow Steps 1-4 above. Because Wash and Wax breaks down and suspends dirt, grease and grime the one bucket will clean from 12-15 cars depending on their condition.
When doing very dirty or multiple vehicles layers of dirt/grit may be at the bottom of your bucket, make sure “not” to dip microfiber towel into the bottom or we suggest using a Grit Guard.